Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Finally!!!

Ok, so I've said about a million times that I need to start a blog because I'm way too opinionated to keep it to myself. The problem is, I'm kinda lazy at times, so I fear I'll only update this thing whenever I'm drunk. :p

So...what the hell do I talk about here?

Well, there are several ways I could go about things. I've started keeping a list in a draft email (thanks yahoo) of topics to discuss. So far, I have four things:
  1. The scum of the earth...better known as my ex-husband
  2. Life after cancer...better known as my reality
  3. H.A.M.s on the street...better known as the people I privately laugh at (really, do some people not own mirrors or do they leave the house with an "I don't give a damn" attitude? O.o)
  4. The IRS and how it rapes my soul on income tax day (and yes...April 15 is my birthday)
In the words of Gucci Mane (yes I referenced him, don't judge cause some of his beats are hot), "well, DAMN." I know there are better things to discuss, things that won't send my pressure skyrocketing and won't expose me as the bitter old crone I know I'm turning into. But who, exactly, am I writing this blog for? Myself? My readers? Wait...will I have readers? That would be cool.

Anyway, I think I'll go the classy route (we'll see how long that lasts, but I'm guessing it'll be somewhere around a week) and not spew too much venom...all at one time. ;)

*drops mic*

No comments:

Post a Comment