Search This Blog

Sunday, October 3, 2010

Hurry up 12/21/12

I'm tired and I don't want to do this anymore. I'm lonely and miserable and broken. I'm damaged goods and toxic to anyone who dares get close to me. This life has become unbearable, but I'm terrified of going to hell (which is where I'll probably end up anyway cause God has a sick sense of humor when it comes to my life--might as well extend to afterlife), so I'm too much of a coward to end it all myself (I tried, but the boys in blue threw me in the nut house because --gasp!--attempting suicide is illegal and there's SO MUCH TO LIVE FOR--really? last time I checked my life is in the fucking gutter, what the hell am I living for? to pay bills? to watch life pass me by? to see my ex husband and his ogre of a mistress continue to have children while I mourn the loss of that capability --thanks cancer--what the FUCK is so good about life?!?!)

God, I hate everything and everyone, please give me a heart attack or stroke or something, I'm just fucking tired of it all. I'm tired of putting on a fake smile to try to placate everyone. I'm not happy, I'm fucking miserable. I FUCKING HATE MY LIFE!!!!!!!!!

Flame away, I don't give a shit.

End rant.

No comments:

Post a Comment